Post Acute Care
Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident.
We are pleased to provide a post-acute care program for residents recently released from the hospital. We are able to treat residents, in whatever state they may be in, from recently discharged from a hospital to medically fragile. Our goal is to help our residents in the recuperation process while helping them achieve their maximum capabilities to return home as quickly as possible.
The following post-acute care services are available at Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center:
- 24-hour post-acute nursing care
- Rehabilitation therapy – Physical, Occupational, and Speech Pathology
- Restorative nursing care
- Complex wound care
- IV therapy
- Pain management
- Respite care
- Palliative, comfort, and hospice care
- Tracheostomy care
- Respiratory therapy
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Insulin administration and tracking
- Creating an exercise plan
- Menu planning, education, and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population who require a specialized restorative program. This service is, of course, included in the room and board fee. The therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity
- Wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and mobility
- Weekly/monthly height and weight monitoring
With a little guidance and support, you can improve your health through nutrition. Since nutrition plays a vital role in maintaining health and managing certain diseases, we seek to provide healthy menus that accommodate each resident’s particular dietary needs as prescribed by their physician. We encourage individuals to take an active role in managing their own health.
To assist you, we have registered dietitians on staff available to meet with you. Our nutrition experts will work with you to individualize your diet based on your nutritional needs. This personalized approach promotes your ongoing health and independence.
- We provide regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian.
- We work with each resident to provide meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to their physician’s orders.
- Provides meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian
Our experienced rehabilitation therapy team is committed to providing outstanding results and excellent quality of care. Residents are empowered through individualized programs to reach goals of increased independence and ability. Resident families are also encouraged to participate in therapy sessions, caregiver education, and training.
Serve With Us
We invite you to be part of our caring team today. Browse through our available positions and apply online. Thank you for your interest in Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center.
Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center
1000 Executive Parkway
Oroville, CA 95966